MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Nothing beats a caramel milkshake when you’re looking for a snack to relax together with your other half.
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- In a medium saucepan, add the water and sugar onto the sides.
- Cook the mixture until the sugar browns. Do not stir the pot, allow the sugar to melt.
- Add in the cream once the sugar turns into a thick brown sauce.
- Put in the vanilla extract, and salt.
- Give the pot a gentle swirl to ensure that all the ingredients are mixed.
- Pour some caramel sauce into a tall glass and chill in the freezer to create an effect on the glasses.
- Take the other sauce and put it into a blender with the milk. Pulse until smooth.
- Empty the milkshake into the tall glasses.
- Serve chilled.
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving