MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Give your vodka a holiday twist!
Candy Cane Vodka
- 5 candy canes, broken into small pieces
- 2 c. plain vodka
- hot chocolate, for serving (optional)
- Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- crushed candy canes, for serving (optional)
- Combine candy canes and vodka in a mason jar and shake.
- Chill in the refrigerator until the vodka is bright red and the candy have dissolved, about 4-5 hours.
- Serve cold, as a shot, or stirred into hot chocolate.
- If the latter, garnish with whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 5 minutes
Yields: MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings