MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Peppermint ice cream makes this creamy drink taste—and look—more like a dessert than a punch! For a fun garnish, hang mini candy canes around the punch bowl and cups.
Candy Cane Punch
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) strawberry jelly
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, divided
- 2 quarts peppermint stick ice cream
- Miniature candy canes, optional
- In a large saucepan, melt jelly with 2 cups soda.
- Chill the jelly mixture and remaining soda.
- Just before serving, place 6 cups ice cream in a punch bowl.
- Gently stir in jelly mixture.
- Add remaining soda.
- Add remaining ice cream by scoopfuls.
- Garnish with candy canes if desired
Total Time: 10 minutes + Chilling
Yields: 14 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings (3-1/2 quarts)