MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Thick and rich, this milkshake recipe is smooth and full of great cookies n cream flavors. Plus, it’s blended with Baileys and vodka for a fun adult treat!
Boozy Baileys Oreo Milkshake
- 10 oreo cookies
- 2 oz Baileys Irish Cream (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 oz Vanilla vodka (about 1/4 cup)
- drizzle of chocolate syrup for garnish
- chocolate jimmies for garnish
- cookies n creme chocolate bar for garnish
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on a small plate, and add chocolate jimmies to another plate. Dip rim of serving glasses in chocolate syrup, then into the jimmies. Set aside.
- Add ice cream, cookies, Baileys, and vanilla vodka to blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into glasses. Add a piece of the cookies n creme bar and enjoy!
For a Non-Alcoholic version:
- Replace 4 oz of alcohol with milk, blend and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 4 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings