MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Today is Friday, the 13th, Are you prepared? Ooh!!!!
Black Devil Martini
- ¼ cup sugar
- orange or red and yellow food coloring
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 oz. dark rum (the color of the drink will be as dark as the rum you buy)
- 1/2 oz. dry vermouth
- Place the sugar in a small zip-top bag. Add a few drops of orange food coloring, or a few drops of combined red and yellow food coloring to the sugar. Close the bag and shake vigorously to distribute the color.
- Spread the colored sugar out onto a plate.
- Run the lime wedge around the edge of each martini glass and dip onto the plate with the colored sugar.
- Add dark rum and dry vermouth to each glass. Garnish with several blackberries, serve and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving