MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: Even if you are not a Star Wars fan, you’ll love this Star Wars BB-8 White Chocolate Hot Cocoa! Made with real vanilla, chocolate, and topped with a generous dollop of whipped cream, this drink will be a winter favorite treat perfect for a night in watching a Star Wars marathon.
BB-8 Droid Cocoa
- 14 cups of 2 % milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 oz. white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 2 oz. of orange melting chocolate
- whipped cream
- Orange sanding sugar
- Simple syrup or water
- Add white chocolate wafers and heavy cream in a double boiler.
- Stir continuously until white chocolate has melted.
- Pour in the half-and-half, and vanilla extract. Stirring constantly as you add to blend all the ingredients.
- Dip glasses into simple syrup and then sanding sugar.
- Pour into mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
Yields: 14 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude servings