5-Minute Mocha Frappe
MogoBlog MogoLicious Tasty Tip of the Day: This mocha frappe recipe is so simple you don’t even have to wait for your coffee to brew and cool. If you want a really decadent drink, turn your mocha frappe into a chocolate chip mocha frappe by adding a handful of chocolate chips.
- 1-2 heaping spoonfuls Folgers Instant coffee
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of milk (your choice: soy, almond, fat-free, etc.)
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Whipped topping
- Handful of chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix 1-2 heaping spoonfuls of Folgers Instant Coffee with room temperature water until completely dissolved. (Depending on how strong you want your coffee drink to be, one scoop equals one cup. If you are a two-cup drinker, double up.)
- Add coffee, milk, ice, chocolate syrup and chocolate chips to blender and blend smooth.
- Serve topped with whipped topping and drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Sip and enjoy.
Yields: 1 MogoBox.com Mug with Attitude serving